First Baptist Church
We are committed to becoming
followers of Jesus Christ and are inviting others to do the same.
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be given to you as well."
- Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
COVID-19 Response Update
In accordance with government restrictions enacted during the week of 16 March 2020, First Baptist Church, Kingsville will no longer be able to gather for worship or any other church programs until further notice.
The church office is also closed. However, we can be contacted by telephone, email or through social media.
We will be sending out regular correspondence to you and ask you to regularly check your communication sources. A short, written message and suggestions for personal worship will be sent to you for each week so that we can have the opportunity to worship together, even as we remain apart.
We will also be endeavoring to determine those who will need to be contacted directly, and ask that you pass this message on to family, friends or neighbours who may not have access to social media – even as you are now tangibly helping those in your life who are most vulnerable.
If you have any questions at all, or if we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact any of the staff. This is a new experience for everyone and we are committed to support you through it. We have always taught that the church is more than a building or a weekly gathering but is a family who shares a common hope in Christ and a common desire to love others as He loves us – this is our opportunity to put that into practice!
Rev. Jim Bagley, Pastor – 19 March 2020
Explore Our Different Opportunities
There are many different LADIES BIBLE STUDY opportunities throughout the year.
- Unfortunately, this is on hold until further notice due to concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus.
MOMENTS FOR MOM:
- This program runs Friday mornings from 9 am to 11 am on each Friday there is school.
- This program is for Grades 6-8 from 7pm to 8:30pm.
- Our next meeting is Thursday, March 19th.
SENIOR HIGH YOUTH:
- This program is for high school age youth and is held every other Wednesday nights from 7pm to 8:30pm.
View our events calendar for more weekly events!
Office Hours & Worship Service Times
- Tuesday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Sunday School 9:45AM - 10:45AM
- Sunday Worship 11:00AM - 12:00PM